REEport Progress Report Instructions
For Annual and Final Progress Reporting of Hatch (H),
Hatch/Multistate (RR), or Animal Health (AH) projects
Progress Reports must be submitted annually for all Formula and Non-Formula projects that are active in REEport.
Progress Report and Final Report are separate modules in REEport, but their screens and the information required are the same (therefore they will use the same template). The only difference is that on Progress (Annual) Reports the PI records activity during the past calendar year, and on the Final Report the PI records activity for the entire duration of the project (up to a maximum of 5 years).
Please use the Progress Report template to get reporting information from the PI:
Follow these steps to enter Progress and Final Reports in REEport:
- Log into REEport at: http://portal.nifa.usda.gov/
- Click "REEport (SAES - UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT DAVIS)"
- Click "Progress Report" or "Final Report" button
- Click the project in the "Progress Reports in Draft" or "Final Reports in Draft" folder
- The Cover page is automatically filled out with the information from the Project Initiation
- Click "Next" and fill out each of the following pages with the information from the template (every time you move to a new page, progress from previous pages is saved):
- On the last page titled "Submit," click the "Review in PDF format" button and save the Progress Report.
- Do not click the "Submit for Review button".
- Submit the PDF Progress Report via email to the AES Analyst for your department for internal review and submission to NIFA. Please be sure to copy your Department Chair on the submission so they have the opportunity to review the Progress Report.