REEport Project Initiation Cover Page
REEport Project Number
- See Obtaining an AES Project Number for instructions
- If this is a continued AES Research Project, use the existing AES Project Number
- The project title is a succinct characterization of the focus and subject of study being performed.
- Do not include phrases such as “research on,” “investigation of,” etc.
- Do not use quotation marks or underscoring.
- Keep in mind that the title will be used for information retrieval searches, so including specific keywords that are as descriptive of the project as possible is important.
- The maximum duration of any project is five years.
- NIFA no longer allows any extensions or revisions on projects approved at a length of five years.
Collaborating States, Organizations, or Countries
- Enter any other states, partnering institutions, or countries that are significantly participating in this research project.
- A “significant” amount of participation to a project generally implies that the PI would not be able to realize the major objectives of the project (at all or as effectively) without the participation and support of the other collaborating states, organizations, or countries.