California Agriculture and the Environment: A Perfect Blend
UC Davis CA&ES is hosting a photo competition to provide an opportunity for photographers of all skill levels to address the positive intersection of agriculture and the environment in California.
The competition is open to all friends and affiliated of the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at UC Davis. We encourage creativity!
Winners will have their photos displayed on a website gallery in CA&ES. Winning photos (three per category) will receive ribbons and be displayed at CA&ES College Celebration on October 2, 2015. Additionally one photo will be selected for the college holiday card in late 2015.
- Photos should address the positive intersection of agriculture and the environment in California.
- Include a description of the photo, and where and when the photo was taken. (Photos must be taken after January 1, 2014)
- Photos must be digital and high resolution. (Greater than xx dpi/pixels)
- Photographers agree to have their photos used by the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Maximum of three entries per person.
Submission Deadline: July 17, 2015.