The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at UC Davis is where your imagination becomes reality.
The Student Farm offers a wide range of opportunities for students to learn about and explore the many aspects of sustainable agriculture. These opportunities include internships, formal courses and research projects.
- Agricultural and Environmental Education
- Atmospheric Science
- Ecological Management and Restoration
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning
- Environmental Science and Management
- Environmental Toxicology
- Global Disease Biology
- Landscape Architecture
- Marine & Coastal Science
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Sustainable Environmental Design
- Wildlife, Fish and Conservation Biology