The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at UC Davis is where your imagination becomes reality. We offer 27 undergraduate majors and 33 graduate groups, creating exciting opportunities for your future.
The Student Farm offers a wide range of opportunities for students to learn about and explore the many aspects of sustainable agriculture. These opportunities include internships, formal courses and research projects.
- Agricultural and Environmental Education
- Atmospheric Science
- Ecological Management and Restoration
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning
- Environmental Science and Management
- Environmental Toxicology
- Landscape Architecture
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Wildlife, Fish and Conservation Biology