Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will be holding its annual Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day on Friday, March 6th and Saturday, March 7th, 2015. This field day is open to FFA and 4-H high school students from California and surrounding states. These high school students come to Davis to compete in 24 different agriculturally based judging contests, ranging from livestock judging to agriculture computer applications. UC Davis students from a variety of majors coordinate the contests. Faculty and staff in CA&ES serve as advisors for these contests.
2015 Contests offered. All rules about contests can be found at: http://calagteachers.org/CurricularActivitiesCode.html
- December 5th - Online Registration opens.
- February 9th - Agriscience Fair and Job Interview materials due and online registration closed.
- February 13th - Payments must be postmarked – A $25 late fee for payments postmarked after this date will be enforced.
- Davis & Woodland Lodging: http://www.yolocvb.net/davis/
- Dixon & West Sacramento Lodging: http://caes.ucdavis.edu/connect/events/field-day/lodging
2015 Confirmation Details
- 2015 Parli Pro Schedule
- Participant Waiver
- Consent To Record
- UC Davis Campus Map
- Contest Location Map
- Contest Location Key
Past Field Day Results