Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will be holding its annual Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day on Friday, March 7th and Saturday, March 8th, 2014. This field day is open to FFA and 4-H high school students from California and surrounding states. These high school students come to Davis to compete in 24 different agriculturally based judging contests, ranging from livestock judging to agriculture computer applications. UC Davis students from a variety of majors coordinate the contests. Faculty and staff in CA&ES serve as advisors for these contests.
This year we will be hosting these Contests.
All rules about contests can be found at: http://calagteachers.org/CurricularActivitiesCode.html
- December 2nd - Online Registration opens.
- February 7th - Agriscience Fair and Job Interview materials due and online registration closed.
- February 14th - Payments must be postmarked – A $25 late fee for payments postmarked after this date will be enforced.
- Davis Accommodations: http://www.yolocvb.net/davis/
- 2014 Confirmation Letter
- 2014 Event Schedule
- 2014 Parli Pro Schedule
- UC Davis Campus Map
- UC Davis Outer Campus Map
- Paricipant Waiver
Past Field Days