Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day
Field Day 2016
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences will be holding its 40th Annual Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Field Day on Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5, 2016. This Field Day is open to FFA and 4-H high school students from California and surrounding states. These high school students come to Davis to compete in 24 different agriculturally based judging contests, ranging from livestock judging to agriculture computer applications. UC Davis students from a variety of majors coordinate the contests. Faculty and staff in CA&ES and local community members serve as advisers for these contests.
2016 Contests offered. All rules about contests can be found at: http://calagteachers.org/CurricularActivitiesCode.html
- December 4th - Online Registration opens.
- February 5th - Online Registration Deadline - Payments must be postmarked by this date. A $25 late fee for payments postmarked after this date will be enforced.
- February 8th - Agriscience Fair and Job Interview materials due.
- February 13th - Online registration closed - Late registrations will no longer be accepted.
- Davis & Woodland Lodging: http://www.yolocvb.net/davis/
- Dixon & West Sacramento Lodging: http://caes.ucdavis.edu/connect/events/field-day/lodging
2016 Confirmation Details
- 2016 Parli Pro Schedule
- 2016 Event Schedule
- Participant Waiver
- Consent To Record
- UC Davis Campus Map
- Agriscience Paper Submission
Past Field Day Results